Restoration Emergency Services
Supervisor - Great Benefits - FEATURED
Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Emergency Services Supervisor – Virginia Beach, VA; Are you looking for a new place to call home and every day you feel a sense of meaning--then we have a great opportunity for you! Client is the top Restoration company in the Disaster Restoration Industry and is searching for an Emergency Services Supervisor for one of our clients located in the greater Virginia Beach, Virginia metro area.
Emergency Services Supervisor
Compensation & Benefits:
- Potential to earn $45,000 - $60,000+ DOE and through bonuses, profitability and drive
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle, laptop & gas Emergency Services Supervisor
- 3+ years’ experience in Mitigation, Fire and Mold Remediation and Pack Outs both Residential & Commercial
- 2+ years of leading/supervising Technicians
- Carpet Cleaning experience, especially operating a ProChem truck mount system, a plus
- Has or have had IICRC Water Certifications (multiple a plus) in water, mold, carpet cleaning, smoke/odor, lead, fire and trauma
- Proven ability to oversee and manage 10-15 projects at one time
- Ability to manage schedules
- Proficient in using Xactimate; PSA and DASH/Moisture Mapper a plus; must be tech savvy
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detailed oriented person)
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An individual that is dedicated, responsible, knowledgeable, a leader and a motivator
- Ability to be flexible with working hours and must be available on-call when required
- Physically must be able to lift (over 50 lbs.), climb and kneel
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening & have valid driver’s license
This Disaster Restoration company is a full-service emergency restoration company located in Virginia Beach that specializes in disaster recovery to residential and commercial properties. They are well established having been in business for over 14 years and are committed to providing their clients with superior customer service and the highest quality workmanship in the Tidewater area.
The Emergency Services Supervisor is responsible for providing hands-on leadership and the oversight, direction and coordination of all field activities related to the mitigation teams and any coordinated subcontractors related to water extraction, structural drying, mold remediation, emergency board-ups, tarp-offs, fire, smoke, pack outs, content inventory management and odor control; ability to read Xactimate scopes proficiently; managing the project schedule throughout the project lifecycle; and securing any unique materials, permits and/or equipment required to complete the project.
Emergency Services Supervisor
- Serve as Hands-On leader providing direction on mitigation jobs, emergency board-ups, tarp-offs, including water, fire, and mold remediation.
- Ensure IICRC guidelines are consistently followed
- Manage our jobs to ensure prompt response, timely communication and prompt job completion.
- Interact with customers, develop scope of work while monitoring progress daily.
- Manage schedules, progress of projects, job file documentation, job profitability, efficiencies, from start to finish while maintaining quality of services.
- Train, manage, and recruit emergency services personnel.
- Work closely with our Project Manager / Estimator to ensure accurate job scopes and estimates.
- Use and read Xactimate scopes to coordinate projects
- Respond to emergency calls
- Being dedicated, responsible, knowledgeable, a leader and a motivator
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand Qualified candidates may have past experience in: Disaster Restoration, Mitigation,
Remediation, Water Damage, Project Manager, Emergency Loss, Insurance Loss