Summary (Scope of the Job)
Project Coordinator provides direction and coordination of a Restoration project. This includes all aspects of the project to include performance, administration, documentation, safety and customer contact.
Major Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities:
Position requirements and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To develop and nurture business relationships with adjusters, property owners, facility managers and any other clientele that can provide commercial work.
- To prepare scopes of work, estimates, executed contracts, initiate operations/production, file management, remain point of contact and collect invoiced amounts.
- Must communicate with the project managers to ensure each project is functioning as planned and that the service quality is at the company’s highest standard.
- Must adhere to company protocol, policies, accounting procedures and reporting requirements.
- Writing the estimates within the guidelines of Client and ensuring that a contract is signed
- Determining necessary steps to begin the production of the job while project management and additional resources are being deployed
- Determining when to extend beyond standard protocol to resolve any potential issues or secure potential work
- Completion of Change Orders and communication of them to the project manager
- Determining the best way to meet the needs of the client and the adjuster
- Winning in a competitive bidding situation
- Conflict resolution with customers / adjusters
- Performance of field staff
- Changes in scope; timely submittal of invoices; timely collection of invoices
Background Requirements: Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Xactimate (REQUIRED)
- Experienced with restoration on commercial, municipal, education, multi-family and healthcare structures
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good driving record