Commercial Lines Producer Job Description
Client is seeking outgoing and motivated team members for the position of Commercial Lines Producer. They will develop new Commercial Business leads and nurture existing clients. Relationship is everything in our industry, and emphasis is placed on developing good rapport with clients in order to gain introductions to new prospects and cross sell existing clients. This position includes production incentives above and beyond commissions earned on new and renewal sales.
- Develop new sales from a variety of prospecting techniques.
- Develop leads in niche business markets with help from our Digital Marketing Department.
- Work closely with a Commercial Lines CSR to provide outstanding customer service to existing clients.
- Market new and existing client policies with insurance carries, with help from our Inside Sales & Marketing Department.
- Refer commercial leads and existing clients to our Life & Health Department to earn cross sale commission.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Georgia Property and Casualty Agents License
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment