Property Restoration and Reconstruction Marketing Manager
- 5 years of marketing to the Property Restoration industry
- Key relationships with key contacts with Insurance and end users of property restoration services
- Have familiarity with project management or estimating
- Growing business within territory and ensure company presence within the marketplace
- Research skills to uncover new areas of business development
- Become known as client problem solver
- Use referrals of relevant business partners consisting of group associations, insurance professionals to secure additional business leads and recommendations
- Personal Characteristics:
*Personal accountability for success
*Able to pick up technical information quickly and convey product knowledge to various end users.
*Strong work ethic - willing to work off hours on professional development, meet clients, *Research business development, association meetings and travel throughout territory.
*Able to sell to all levels including executive and decision makers.
* *Territory is Georgia
Salary: Base commensurate with experience,
Office Location:North West Georgia