Job Description Project Manager position for a fast-growing restoration company. This is a write/run position. In this position, you will be performing daily site inspections for reconstruction and remodeling leads. You will be responsible for scoping, estimating, selling and overseeing the production of your assigned projects. The PM overseas all subcontractors and produces the job according to a set budget. You will be responsible for multiple projects at one time.
- Directly responsible for estimating of remodeling and reconstruction projects (Xactimate)
- Work with the property owner and insurance company to obtain an accurate scope of work
- Maximize customer satisfaction, revenue, growth and profitability through effective management and coordination of customer service, and promotion of all corporate goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and insurance representatives.
- Establish strong book of subcontractors to produce the job
- Oversee the production of the job from start to finish
- Maintain your personal job dashboard daily
- Dispatch and coordinate subcontractor and vendor schedules and activities
- Complete all projects on time and within budget
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals and KPI’s
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Xactimate estimating software.
- Experience in the restoration or property insurance industry
- Effective at monitoring and managing multiple projects.
- Emphasis on accurate project estimating.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook®, Excel®, and Word®.
- Must have a good work attitude, customer service and organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Must be clean cut and friendly.
- College Degree preferred
- Base salary + Incentive
- Medical Benefits
- Full time
- College Degree Highly Preferred
- No to Light Travel
About Us We are a Full-Service Restoration Company focusing on disaster restoration (Water, Fire, Mold), reconstruction, and consulting for commercial and residential clients. We work with numerous insurance companies and vendors to service the customer. We are a fast-growing company with increasing local market share. We provide our services 24/7/365 to make sure all our customers are taken care in a timely fashion. We are an organization that lives by our purpose, “Serving Others. We are committed to not only our customers and clients but our employees as well.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Restoration: 2 years
- Construction: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Location: Marietta Georgia