Job Title: Adjuster Relations Manager
Department: Corporate Adjuster Relations (Tulsa Oklahoma Location)
This position is an exempt supervisory position responsible for the organizational administration of; centralized claims assignments, catastrophe deployment coordination, Call/Contact Center, and adjuster recruiting. The Adjuster Relations Manager is accountable for ensuring qualified, properly licensed adjusters are assigned claims for daily and catastrophe events as well as all desk deployments. This also includes responsibility for all recruiting efforts for catastrophe events, daily claims and desk adjuster positions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY
- Coordinate all desk and catastrophe events
- Administrative use of multiple claim assignment platforms
- Awareness of geographic locations and challenges
- Ensure new hires are registered in the claim management system
- Organize, update, and maintain active roster of daily adjusters
- Communicate with TPA Managers to ensure claims are assigned appropriately and that a sufficient number of daily adjusters are available
- Oversee/assist with recruitment of all adjusters
- Attend Adjuster Conferences as needed
- Supervise and schedule Centralized Assignment Coordinators
- Preform ISO reporting on recruitment, claim refusals/compensation percentage changes, adjuster licensing and phone reports on a monthly basis
- Coordinate new hires with managers, claims operations, IT and HR
- Coordinate terminations with managers, claims operations, IT and HR
- Monitor daily reports and adjust claims accordingly
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability required.
Required: 2 years college, or 4 years post-secondary job experience plus P&C Insurance designation(s)
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, minor and or major Insurance Designation(s)
Must be able to obtain credentials to access multiple client claims management platforms.
Preferred: P&C Adjuster License
Required: Field claims handling, desk claims handling, claims management or other supervisory experience responsible for property claims adjusters work product including claims assignment.
Preferred: Daily and Cat claims management experience as an Independent Property Claims Adjuster
Required: Effective verbal and written communication, organizational networking, customer service focused and ability to build and maintain working relationships across business functions. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products and estimating platforms.
Must be able to handle and thrive in event driven high pressure situations requiring occasional extended hours, weekends, and holidays. Some travel may be required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/HAZARDOUS WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential work functions.
Physical Demands Vision/Sight/Hearing Physical Strength
This job description supersedes all previous job descriptions. The job description is intended to be a tool to describe the primary purpose of the job and the KEY duties and responsibilities. The job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Management has the right to add to or change the job responsibilities at any time. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.