Personal Lines Producer
Client – Kennesaw, GA
Employment Type: Full time
You are outgoing and are a seasoned salesperson. You are comfortable cold calling either in person or over the phone. Networking and meeting people for the first time is enjoyable and fun. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 – 5:00. You will be asked to attend early morning, evening and an occasional Saturday meeting for either networking or to support local and community events.
- Establish new relationships with potential clients and sign them up for insurance.
- Cold calling over the phone and knocking on doors to offer and sell insurance.
- Networking at the local Chamber mixers and other professional organizations/associations.
- Once a product is sold, you will need to fill out appropriate forms and input into the software system.
- Cultivate relationships and cross sell additional lines of insurance.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Articulate and professional voice in person and on the phone.
- Professional wardrobe.
- Self-starter, driven, can manage rejection well.
- Confident, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Familiar with sales software and if you know how to use Infusionsoft is a plus.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
Experience and Job Requirements:
- MUST have one-year sales experience in the insurance industry.
- MUST have a current and valid P&C Insurance License.
- Base salary, plus commission. Unique compensation structures are considered.
- Medical and Ancillary benefits
- Unlimited long term growth potential.
- Reputable, professional company.